We Look Forward to the 2014 Water Park Season – Opens May 24
Additionally, the Deer-lightful Savings Card will give you immediate
access to registration for swim lessons and/or party rentals.
Click here for current rates and how to secure your pass(es).
The 2,527 square foot spray park is a safe play area containing stand-alone structures with flowing, misting and jetting mechanisms while offering play space, entertainment, physical activity and family fun! The new splash pad is included when you purchase a water park pass.
Bensenville Water Park Highlights:
- 155 ft. water slide with plunge pool
- 12 ½ ft. dive well with 2 drop- slides and a diving board
- Lifeguard staff granted Platinum & Gold Ellis & Associates Award in the last six years
- 12”-18” deep children’s interactive play area
- Zero-depth entry pool
- Large shade structures and sun deck with over 100 chaise and sun chairs
- Large grassy areas including the sun hill overlooking the Water Park
- Wet and dry sand play areas and playground
- Full-service concessions with ample seating and eating areas
- ADA compliant / life jackets available
- Accessible picnic shelter and park
2014 Hours of Operation
Full-Time Hours – Begins May 29
Open Swim Times
Sat-Sun: 11am -8pm
Part-Time Hours / Holiday Hours
May 24 & 25: 11am-8pm
May 26: 11am-7pm
May 27 & 28: 3:30-7pm
July 4: 11am-8pm
**Splash Pad is open & evening swim lessons will take place
During the season, the splash pad may be closed to the public for private birthday parties on Saturdays between 3-5pm and Thursday evening between 5-7pm. This information will be posted prior to the date. Sections of the water park may be closed between 5:45-7pm weekdays during swim lessons.
Adult & Family Swim
Before open swim on weekdays, the water park is now open exclusively to adults who can bring children ages 9 and under to use the baby play feature area, the waterfall, the splash pad and the left side of the zero-edge, but not the remainder of the main pool. Children 10 and over can be admitted with an adult but can only use the splash pad during this time. Children will not be admitted without an adult until open swim at 11:30am and all children ages 7 and under must be within arms’ reach of an adult in the water. Adults without children will have exclusive use of the right side of the zero-edge and the remainder of the main pool. Regular admission rates apply and guests can remain at the water park for open swim.
Adults Only Saturday Lap Swim
Adults (ages 18+) will have exclusive use of the lap lanes, while the rest of the water park will be used for Saturday lessons. Regular admission rates apply and guests can stay at the water park for open swim.