May 26 – Aug. 19
1100 W. Wood Street, Bensenville, IL. 60106
Directions and Map
Rentals & Parties Contact:
Phyllis Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-238-4922
Open Daily 11am-7pm
June 4-5 3:30-7pm
The Splash Pad remains open and evening swim lessons will take place.
Wednesdays, June 6, 20 and 27 closes a 4pm
Saturdays, June 9 and 30 closed 11am-noon
Bensenville Water Park Highlights:
- 155 ft. water slide with plunge pool
- Splash Pad safe play area
- Award winning life guard staff
- Zero depth entry
- 12 ½ ft. dive well with 2 drop-slides and a diving board
- Full-service concessions area
- Wet and dry sand areas
- Shade structures and sun deck
- Rental and Birthday Party Package options
The Splash Pad
The 2,527 square foot spray park is a safe play area containing stand-alone structures with flowing, misting and jetting mechanisms while offering play space, entertainment, physical activity and family fun! The splash pad is included when you purchase a water park pass.
Bensenville Park District summer campers spend time having fun at the Bensenville Water Park & Splash Pad. Click here for more information about our camps.
Water Park Fun Photos