The Bensenville Water Park & Splash Pad is now closed for the season, see you next summer. Opening day is May 25!
1100 W. Wood Street, Bensenville, IL. 60106
Directions and Map
Rentals & Parties Contact:
Phyllis Schmidt at email@example.com or 630-238-4922
Closed for the season
Water Park Pass Sale
Save up to 30% | Now – January 31, 2019
Save up to 15% | February 1, 2019 – April 30, 2019
Passes are valid for the Splash Pad and FREE admission to several special events at the Water Park. 2019 pass rates will be the same great rates as the 2018 season. Regular rates will apply if purchased after April 30th.
Bensenville Water Park Highlights:
- 155 ft. water slide with plunge pool
- Splash Pad safe play area
- Award winning life guard staff
- Zero depth entry
- 12 ½ ft. dive well with 2 drop-slides and a diving board
- Full-service concessions area
- Wet and dry sand areas
- Shade structures and sun deck
- Rental and Birthday Party Package options
The Splash Pad
The 2,527 square foot spray park is a safe play area containing stand-alone structures with flowing, misting and jetting mechanisms while offering play space, entertainment, physical activity and family fun! The splash pad is included when you purchase a water park pass.
Water Park Fun Photos