1100 W. Wood Street, Bensenville, IL. 60106
Directions and Map
Rentals & Parties: 630-766-7015, ext.2003
Open May 28 – August 21
New Hours: Open Daily 11am-7pm
May 31: 3:30-7pm
June 1 thru 3: 3:30-7pm
June 22: closes at 4pm
June 29: closes at 4pm
July 13: closes at 4pm
** The Splash Pad remains open and evening swim lessons take place
Splash Pad will remain open August 22 through September 11*
Monday, August 22 and Tuesday, August 23: 11am-6pm
Saturdays, Sundays and Labor Day from August 27-September 11: 11am-6pm
*A 2016 Water Park Season Pass can be used for Splash Pad only admission or there is a daily fee of $3.
Check out our Summer Aquatics Brochure
Bensenville Water Park Highlights:
- 155 ft. water slide with plunge pool
- Splash Pad safe play area
- 12 ½ ft. dive well with 2 drop- slides and a diving board
- Lifeguard staff granted Platinum & Gold Ellis & Associates Award in the last six years
- 12”-18” deep children’s interactive play area
- Zero-depth entry pool
- Large shade structures and sun deck with over 100 chaise and sun chairs
- Large grassy areas including the sun hill overlooking the Water Park
- Wet and dry sand play areas, playground and beach volleyball
- Full-service concessions with ample seating and eating areas
- ADA compliant / life jackets available
- Accessible picnic shelter and park
The Splash Pad
The 2,527 square foot spray park is a safe play area containing stand-alone structures with flowing, misting and jetting mechanisms while offering play space, entertainment, physical activity and family fun! The new splash pad is included when you purchase a water park pass.
Bensenville Park District summer campers spend time having fun at the Bensenville Water Park & Splash Pad. Click here for more information about our camps.
Known as the Zumba® “pool party,” the Aqua Zumba® program gives new meaning to the idea of a refreshing workout. Integrating the Zumba philosophy with traditional aquatic fitness disciplines, Aqua Zumba blends it all together into a workout that’s cardio-conditioning, body-toning, and most of all, FUN!
Ages 14+ 7/9-8/13 Sa 10-10:45A $30/$38 312314-01
Min/Max: 1/25 Instructor: Lucy Needham
Location: Water Park
Water exercise is the perfect answer to your fitness needs or goals because it is adaptable to all personal limitation and fitness levels. You can target specific body areas to exercise, or combine several movements into a complete head-to-toe workout. Aqua Aerobics can increase your metabolism, build muscle tone and strength, improve balance and range of motion, and relieve tension all with pain-free, low impact movements. Thursday classes will be held in the diving well to remove all impact on joints; a perfect, pain-free workout!
Ages 14+ 7/5-8/9 Tu 10:30-11:15A $30/$38 312315-01
Ages 14+ 7/7-8/11 Th 10:30-11:15A $30/$38 312315-02
Min/Max: 8/40 Instructor: Annette Kozy
Location: Water Park