The Bensenville Park District offers a variety of Extended Trips for ages 21 and up. Our trips include roundtrip transportation to and from your destination via our comfortable “Be a Part of the Fun” mini-coach, motor coach or train. Our professional staff takes all the necessary safety measures and makes sure you are at ease on your excursion with us.
Extended trips are 2 day to 2 week getaways and include transportation. These organized trips may include hotel stays, meals, sightseeing tours and more. Make sure to read the descriptions in the Bensenville Park District Program Guide for detailed information.
Notes About Our Trips
- Our mini-coach is wheelchair accessible. Indicate your needs at time of registration.
- Trip registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis, when accompanied with payment.
- If a trip is full, we strongly encourage you to put your name on the wait list. Many times there are cancellations, additional tickets can be acquired, or an additional date can be scheduled.
- If the deadline has passed, please call to check for availability.
- All trips depart from the East side of the Deer Grove Leisure Center.
- Check-in for trips is in the Oak Room at Deer Grove Leisure Center.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the published trip departure time.
- Staff reserves the right to change the type of bus used on the trip.
- Return times are approximate due to road construction, traffic, weather, etc.
- All refunds incur a $5 refund fee.
- Cancellations after the deadline will receive a refund only if a substitute can be found, minus the $5 refund fee.
- We encourage trip participants to bring their own re-usable water bottle in an effort to support our environment.