New! No Annual Membership Fees
Commit to 12 months and receive 15% off
Fitness Center Membership
- Wood St. features a fully staffed fitness facility, towel service, and trend-setting fitness equipment.
Fitness Center Membership + Plus Classes
- Offers you everything plan 1 offers to you but with the addition of group fitness classes.
- Group fitness classes keeps fitness fun, fresh and dynamic.
- Because fitness is more fun with friends, receive 1 guest pass to a class per month.
- Includes your fitness center membership plus classes and more!
- Receive a monthly personal training session to keep your fitness on track.
- Bring more friends for more fun, receive 4 guest passes to classes per month.
Fitness Center Day Pass
All rates are subject to change.
Pass Type Definitions
Adult: age 18+
Couple: any two adults (18+) that reside in the same household. Both individuals must be present to purchase passes.
Senior: age 55+, it is suggested that you have a doctor’s permission slip.
Teen: age 14-17 years old, must have parental consent form signed and on file before you enter the fitness center. Teen policy must be signed by parent and teen for the fitness center and fitness classes. No children under 14 are allowed in the fitness center at any time.
Group Fitness Punch Pass
Each Fitness Punch Pass offers 11 group fitness classes and is good for any fitness class. Group Fitness Punch Passes are available at the front desk. Fee is $60 for residents and $70 for non-residents. Punch Passes never expire.
X-Biking Punch Passes
X-Biking Punch Passes are available at the front desk. Fee is $30 for 5 classes, $50 for 10 classes, $80 for 20 classes, $5 daily pass.
The Park District Personal Training Program involves regular one-on-one training for ages 14+. Our certified professional trainer can help you decrease body fat, increase energy, improve eating habits, build muscle strength and manage injury. Sessions may be reserved for Monday-Sunday session(s). A request form is available at the Fitness Center desk.
1-30 minute session: $30
1-60 minute session: $45
6-30 minute sessions: $150
6-60 minute sessions: $240
Special Corporate Rates
Ask about our special corporate rates for businesses. Call 630-766-7015, ext. 2011 for more information.
All facility users, Junior High school age and older must leave a photo I.D. with the fitness attendant while using the Deer Grove Leisure Center.
Identification with current address is required to purchase a pass.
Acceptable forms of ID: driver’s license, state ID, passport, and a utility or tax bill and mortgage or lease statement.