View Our Program Guides
Fall registration begins August 7.
Deer Grove Leisure Center
1000 W. Wood Street
Bensenville, IL 60106
Registration and Office Hours
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-6:00pm
*When the registration office is closed and the building is open, registrations can be dropped in the registration drop-off box outside the registration office.
Registration Office Closings & Holiday Hours
Mon, Sep 3- Closed
Thur, Nov 22- Closed
Fri, Nov 23- Registration open 9am-Noon, Facility open 5:30am-7:30pm
Mon, Dec 24- Facility open 7am-Noon
Tues, Dec 25- Closed
Mon, Dec 31- Facility open 7am-Noon
Tues, Jan 1- Closed
Si necesita información en Español, por favor hable con Yolanda – (630) 766-7015, Ext. 2001 del lunes – viernes 12pm – 6pm o tiene la opción de usar el correo electrónico email@example.com.
How to Register for a Program
- Use the registration form provided here.
- Fill out your registration carefully. Include family information at the top of the form. Please indicate if you have changed your address or phone number.
- Please include your e-mail address if you wish to receive electronic updates on Bensenville Park District programs, facilities and events.
- Make checks payable to Bensenville Park District. Attach your form(s) and payment(s).
- Return your registration with payment or mail the form with check, credit information or money order. Please do not send cash.
Save Your Programs
Nothing prevents a good program from running more than waiting until the last minute to register for it. Classes that have a low enrollment are generally cancelled approximately one week before the first meeting date. Please sign up for your programs as early as possible to avoid cancellations.
If a Class Is Full
You will be placed on a waiting list. We also will call you to assist you in finding an alternative or issue you a refund. If you register by mail, fax or in person, you will be enrolled in the class unless you hear otherwise from our customer service staff. We will help you with other options.
Financial Aid Program
The Bensenville Park District believes that all residents should have the opportunity to participate in recreational programs. The park district will attempt to provide leisure opportunities for residents faced with financial hardship, or, in need to temporary assistance. Please visit the Deer Grove Leisure Center and meet with the appropriate member of our staff. Please provide proof of financial need to qualify for assistance and come in 2 weeks prior to your program start date. Please call for further information.
The Bensenville Park District constantly strives to offer you the best in recreational activities, events, and programs. If you are not completely satisfied and would like to request a refund please call and we can help you with your options.
- A $5 administrative fee will be charged to all refunds.
- You may transfer to another class if space is available.
- A pro-rated refund will be issued for medical or moving reasons. Documentation required.
- Refunds take three weeks to process. Checks are mailed directly to your home.
- No refunds will be granted 24 hours before a class starts or after it has started.
- Certain facility and program refund policies may differ.
- Please adhere to the specific policies.
The Bensenville Park District makes every effort to provide complete and accurate information about the programs contained within this brochure. If an error has occurred, the park district has the right to revise, delete or change any information it deems necessary.